CEILING FAN GENERATOR ALTERNATOR DIYTuesday, December 21, 2010 1:04
FULL HOW TO AT www.youtube.com This video explains why a regular AC motor cannot be used AS IS to act as an electrical power generator. www.youtube.com The ceiling fan motors have the stator in the center and the outer portion that usually attaches to the fan blades rotates around the stationary stator. This allows for Neodymium Magnets A to be placed around the perimeter. When the outer portion spins, it produces an alternating current not usable by your house appliances. A diode bridge is an arrangement of four (or more) diodes in a bridge configuration that provides the same polarity of output for either polarity of input. When used in its most common application, for conversion of an alternating current (AC) input into direct current a (DC) output, it is known as a bridge rectifier. The combination of this arrangement makes a rather efficient generator at a very low cost per watt.
- Building A Wind Generator From Scratch To Build A Wind Generator – DIY Turbine Plans That Work!
- COLOUR STAR CEILING KIT – DIY FIBRE OPTIC CEILING STARS
- How To Build a Small Wind Generator Using a DIY Kit
- Build Homemade Wind Generator – Learn to Create Your DIY Windmill
- Glue-up, Nail Up Ceiling Tiles- DIY